There are some interesting facts that colleagues may need to know about Bill Gates. Certainly the name is already familiar to us all, as the founder of Microsoft, software that rule almost in all computer use in the world, Bill Gates is phenomenal.
A bit of history about Bill Gates
Bill Gates was born in Seattle, Washington on October 28, 1955 under the name of William Henry Gates Jr. Attending Lakeside, which is the most elite school in Seattle, he attended college at Harvard University, but was dropped out. It was at Lakeside that in 1968 Gates was introduced for the first time to the world of computers, in the form of a teletype machine connected by telephone to a time-sharing computer. This machine, called ASR-33, is still on the market.
In essence this is a typewriter which students can then enter the commands sent to the computer, the answer is re-typed into the paper roll on the teletype. This process is troublesome, but it changes the life of Gates. He quickly mastered BASIC, a computer programming language.
Together with self-taught hackers at Lakeside, he spent hours writing programs, playing games, and generally learning a lot about computers. “He is a ‘nerd’ (eccentric),” as one of the teachers gave Gates the nickname.
Return to the interesting facts to be conveyed about Bill Gates:
- Bill Gates earns US $ 250 every second, that’s about US $ 20 million a day and US $ 7.8 billion a year
- If he drops US $ 1,000, he does not even have to bother to take it back as it takes 4 seconds to fetch, he already earns the same amount.
- The national debt of the United States is about US $ 5.62 trillion, if Bill Gates will pay his own debt, he will pay it off in less than 10 years.
- He can donate US $ 15 to everyone in the world but can still leave US $ 5 million in his pocket money.
- Michael Jordan is the most expensive paid athlete in America. If he does not eat and drink and keeps spending a whole year of $ 30 million, he still has to wait for 277 years to be as rich as Bill Gates now.
- If Bill Gates is a country, he will be the 37th richest country in the world or the 13th largest American company, even beyond IBM.
- If all Bill Gates’ money is converted into US $ 1 fractions, we can make it into a path from earth to month, 14 times back and forth. But the road must be made non-stop for 1,400 years and use a total of 713 Boeing 747 aircraft to carry all the money.
- Bill Gates is now 40 years old. If we assume he can live 35 more years then he should spend US $ 6.78 million per day to spend all his money before he goes to heaven.
- But! If Microsoft Windows users can claim US $ 1 for each time the computer hangs due to Microsoft Windows, Bill Gates will soon bankrupt within 3 years!